Ezgi has a deep passion for studying everything that she feels as crucial for her self-growth journey. She believes in a wholesome approach for growth and healing. She has been passionately studying and teaching different subjects in various disciplines throughout her life. Below are some of her qualifications and certifications.
Yoga & Philosophy
- Advanced studies of Hindu Shaiva Tantra Philosophy and Meditation
- Ongoing long-term advanced study program with Professor Paul Muller-Ortega, with Blue Throat Yoga, towards becoming a certified Neelakantha Meditation Teacher.
- Yoga Teacher Trainer
- Founder and Lead Teacher of Stambha Yoga School (RYS®, Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School)
- Certified to teach 200Hour, advanced +300Hour and 500Hour Teacher Trainings.
- Anusara® Certified Yoga Teacher Trainer: Certified by Anusara School of Hatha Yoga to teach 100-Hour Immersions and 200-Hour Teacher Trainings
- Anusara® Certified Advanced Yoga Teacher Trainer, CATT: Certified by Anusara School of Hatha Yoga to teach +300Hour Teacher Trainings
- Yoga Alliance Registered Continuing Education Provider (YACEP®) for yoga teachers
- Experienced Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher (ERYT500®)
- Certified Rasa Yoga Teacher
- Member of Rasa Yoga Heart Tribe Faculty
- Rasa Yoga Advanced Training graduate (with Sianna Sherman)
- one of the highest level of certifications in the Hatha yoga world, including thousands of hours of Anusara Yoga Studies including Yoga trainings with therapeutics benefits focus, Hindu Tantra philosophy studies with renown scholars.
- Certified AcroYoga® teacher
- Certified Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Teacher (+dynamic flow trainings)
Holistic Growth & Health & Wellness & Fitness
- Ongoing studies at the Holistic School of La Citta della Lucce (The City of Light), on the path towards becoming a Family and Systemic Constellations Facilitator and a Holistic Counselor.
- Certified Health Coach (Institute for Integrative Nutrition)
- Thai Massage Practitioner
- Certified AcroYoga® teacher
- Many years of experience of Therapeutics and Acrobatics flying, with Acrobatics and Thai Massage trainings.
- Certified Fitness Instructor (Les Mills, BodyPump®)
- Managerial experience in corporate world in a big consumer products company
- A decade of experience in Academia/University:
- research&teaching: published journal papers, conference papers and presentations in distinguished scientific societies.
- have distinguished awards in both teaching and research.
- Ph.D./Doctorate in Electrical Engineering
- Specialized in modeling the randomness in the most leman terms. Specialty areas: stochastic processes, detection and estimation theory, statistical pattern recognition, signal/image processing, biomedical signal processing and imaging.
- Electronics Design Engineer experience in a large electronics company
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Specialty areas: computer vision, image processing, statistical pattern recognition
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Specialty areas: signal processing, artificial intelligence
For Ezgi's gratitude testimonial to her most influential teachers please check the page gratitude.